Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day work

Well, still busy as a bee here but I have just enough breather to do this one post.

Work is piled up as usual, as I receive tasks more than I can finish. Pretty much the story of my whole professional life! Hehehe. I remember the time when I closed up 30 cases in a week (one of the largest volume of weekly case closures I got back then), but found out I had received 31 cases! So by the end of the week, my total backlog increased by one! Hahaha! Those were the days... :)

I just noticed that Valentine's day is not widely celebrated here in SG (unlike the Cinese New Year last week). Hopefully we can use this to our advantage so we can have a nice dinner somewhere without worrying about other couples; PDA (public display of affection, not the gadget!) is pretty much a given here, but I hope the finer/nicer places and hangouts are not that jampacked.

Happy Valentines to everyone out there! Couples, singles, lonely-hearts club, whatever. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment