Monday, October 23, 2006

Our Wedding: The Countdown!

Please check out our official wedding announcer site:

http://www.hellwars.com/recruit.php?uniqid=kq1157412519

Yep, getting married and it's coming very, very, very soon!!!! :-) Countdown begins and it's less than one month from now! Yipee!

BTW, on the right, you will see our official chocolate! :-D

This is one reason why I haven't blogged here for a while; busy with all the wedding preps plus the different taska regarding the house blessing last week.

Too bad, I don't think I can watch Pacquiao-Morales III, to be aired on RPN 9 (I think) the same day, at 8AM (delayed telecast, as usual). I hope somebody can record the fight then send it to filecargo, youtube or something :-D

O well, time to get busy again :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment